Disputes resulting from commercial building and construction, as well as rural and domestic building and construction, are increasingly common and can often be complex and drawn out.
Matthew Elvin is experienced in handling a variety of building disputes. He has confidently and competently represented clients in most Courts in Victoria, as well as the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
Through working closely with architects, civil engineers, and claims consultants, we aim to effectively speed up the resolution process of your dispute. The areas we can offer assistance with include:
- Pre-contractual drafting and contract review
- Payment claims and debt recovery
- Dispute resolution and/or Court appearances including litigation
- Professional liability claims / insurance claims
- Assistance interpreting and acting on the Home Building Act 1989
Elvin Lawyers can assist you with the entire building and construction process – from buying and selling property to settling disputes upon project completion.
Contact us for more specific advice from an experienced litigation lawyer.