The purchase or sale of real estate is a significant matter. A surprisingly large number of things can go wrong which will have serious financial and non-financial consequences. If you use a lawyer to do the conveyancing of the purchase / sale, you significantly reduce this risk. And if something does go wrong, your lawyer’s work will be covered by their legal professional indemnity insurance. In addition to the risks, there is no doubt that the purchase / sale of real estate process is a lot of work – especially for a person who is unfamiliar with it or who has a busy life. Having a lawyer do it provides peace of mind.
We offer the following property related legal services:
- Prepare contracts for sale or purchase of property
- Review of contracts and Vendor Disclosure Statements
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial & Retail Lease preparation and advice
- Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
- Legal advice in relation to property developments
- Legal advice in relation to property division
Our conveyancing and property services are offered at competitive fixed rates. Call us for a quote or go to our fees.