We can represent you in most Courts and Tribunals in Victoria, including the Magistrates Court, VCAT, the County Court, and the Supreme Court.
Typical Civil matters in which we represent clients include:
- Intervention Orders in the Magistrates’ Court
- Motor vehicle accidents in the Magistrates’ Court
- Civil disputes between individuals
- Civil disputes between businesses
- Small claims of under $10,000 and claims under $100,000
- Property, costs and caveat disputes in the Supreme Court
- Small (under $10,000) and medium (under $100,000) claims in the Magistrates’ Court
- Larger civil claims, above $100,000, in the County Court
Typical Criminal matters in which we represent clients include:
- Driving offences
- Drink driving offences (for low, medium and high-range PCA offences)
- Drug driving offences
- Assault charges
- Drug charges
- Committal hearings
- Juvenile prosecutions
Click here to see our fixed-fee charges for Court representation.
Contact us to arrange a free 30 minute consultation regarding your court or disputed matter with an experienced litigation lawyer.