Join Elvin Lawyers in Brunswick on Tuesday 20 February 2018 from 6:30 – 8:00pm for our annual free information evening on Wills and Estates.
We are pleased to present our local community with an information evening on:
- What happens if you die without a Will?
- Who will take care of your minor children?
- What can and can’t be included in a Will?
- What are the risks of not having the right documents in place, and what happens when this is the case?
- What are the different powers of attorney, and why are these are important?
- How to deal with property, superannuation, life insurance and businesses.
- Date: 20 February 2018
- Time: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Location: Brunswick Neighbourhood House, 43A De Carle Street, Brunswick
- Host: Elvin Lawyers
For more details on our free wills and estates information evening, please view our information sheet.
Bookings essential, contact us on (03) 9498 0550 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited Seating available, reserve your seat using the form below